This page informs you of your policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data we received from users of the website. We respects the privacy of all users of our website and ensures that the personal information you give us will be treated confidentially. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data. We comply in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with your name, email and phone number. This personal data can be used to contact or identify you. We process your personal data in accordance with the purpose of which they were provided. The personal Information will be retained for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes.
We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data and respect them. You have:
- The right to access or erasure the information we have on you;
- The right of rectification, which means you have the right to rectify your personal data;
- In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability, which means you have the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in a structured format;
- The right to object the collecting of your personal data;
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. When data is automatically processed, you are entitled to a human view of that decision.